Wednesday, September 16, 2009

One more week...

Hey guys...so I leave in one week...
I made this blog so I don't have to tell everyone everything a billion times and also just as a record for myself. I'll probably still use facebook too.
My first placement is Strathroy, ON and I have no idea what I will be doing there... but first I fly to toronto and then do a 3 day camp with a bunch of people who will be in the area...I hope they don't lose my bags.
Right now I'm just planning and packing and hunting down my group members on facebook. Apparently one of the girls was on an exchange from Quebec a couple of years ago and was actually in my cooking class...coincidence?
I'm not actually nervous yet.... haaa. Well I guess I am kind of nervous about being house manager I think it's called..because I gotta cook for 12 people for a week with only one other person...
I'm hoping to buy a Flip camera or maybe just a normal one to spice up this blog so hopefully you guys will check back/subscribe and COMMENT
okay I will try to stop calling you you guys...
I hope I didn't bore you to death
peace
Roseanna
oh PS...I made a skype account... roseanna.banana

4 comments:

  1. HOUSE MANAGER ...that's gonna be SO MUCH FUN ahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I'm the cooking class girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RO-J. yea for mentioning peace camps! and ill cya soon, well in march or whenerv your in Alberta. can i write things on here that are innapropriate to katimavik, aka mentioning sex, or drinking? Owen

    ReplyDelete
  4. we always talk about sex haha...you can write whatever but keep in mind my mom might read it.
    we go to alberta in april

    ReplyDelete