Thursday, October 22, 2009

hey guys! sorry I suck at updating this thing. I really have no excuse other than...I dont even know. so....this week I am house manager which means I stay home with Penelope and act crazy. I mean...clean the house...and....cook meals....for 12 humans. today we're making chili and corn muffins for dinner and chocolate banana muffins for tomorrow's breakfast. oh and a raccoon broke into our compost and dragged stuff around our porch. and there are ladybugs EVERYWHERE in this place. okay Ive lost my inspiration so I will add some pictures.... and you can look at my facebook pictures or watch my youtube videos :) (username is roseannaaaaa)



love and miss you guys.

ps Im making it a goal to update this thing every day
pps I love phonecalls and mail..hinthint

1 comment: